Hey there! Do you have two Glo Sim cards and you will love to get guides on how to transfer airtime from one Glo sim to another? Or would you love to learn how to transfer airtime from your Glo sim to other Network services?
How To Transfer Airtime on Glo 2023
Knowing how to transfer airtime on your Glo sim will give you the opportunity to save money and time in buying airtime for different Glo sim. Hence, with the ability to transfer airtime, you don’t need to get airtime differently for different sim. As you should know, airtime is the total amount of money added to your SIM account for making calls and buying mobile data.
However, if you want to borrow or give airtime to another Glo sim, you can always use this service for fast credit transfer and share your airtime with others as well. Below are steps on how to transfer airtime on Glo 2023:
Transfer Airtime on Glo Using USSD Code
To transfer airtime on Glo using USSD code you will have to follow the steps here:
- Ensure your glo sim are in an active mobile device.
- Then, dial *131# and wait for the prompt.
- If it is successful, you will be asked to provide the recipient’s phone number and also the amount you will like to transfer, and also your pin. Note, before you make your transfer, you will have to change the default pin (00000) to whatever you should. You can do something like this: *132*00000*new pin*new pin#.
Furthermore, note, that there is no limitation on the amount that may be transferred. Hence, this type of transfer doesn’t include any setup or subscription of any kind.
Transfer Airtime on Glo Contacting Glo Customer Care
Another way you can transfer airtime on Glo is by calling Glo’s customer service. You can simply do that by dialing Glo customer care number. Here are possible steps:
- Simply dial their official customer service line; 121
- When that is done, you will have to wait for some minutes, when some must have picked up the call.
- Then request to speak to an agent.
- When you must have been connected to an agent, explain your request to the agent.
- He or she will then request the mobile number you want to make the transfer.
When that is done, your airtime will be sent to the mobile number and a deduction will be made from your airtime balance.
Transfer Airtime on Glo Using Glo Mobile App
Using Glo mobile app to make airtime transfers is another amazing way of transferring airtime. Are you wondering how it’s done? Well, you can check out the guide below:
- First, download and install the glo mobile app.
- Create an account and sign in to the account. However, if you already have an account, all you need to do is to sign in to the account.’
- Ensure your mobile connection is on.
- For new users, you must have to provide your Glo mobile number to receive a verification code on your mobile device.
- When you have verified, you can then use the mobile app to access various Glo services.
You can carry out your transfer to any Glo line. Thus, be rest assured that there is no limit to which you can transfer.
Transfer Airtime on Glo By Sending Mail to Glo Customer Care
Outside contacting Glo customer service via phone call, you can still reach out to them by mail and make your demands.
Do you want to know how? Well, to get this done you have to be specific about your request to ensure you don’t end up in their spam folder.
Hence, what you will have to do is make your request presentable. First, your mail subject will have to be something like this “I want to transfer airtime from my balance to another Glo number”
Then, the body should be something like this” Hello, I write this to request your help for me to transfer *the amount of airtime you want to transfer* to *the recipient’s number* from my Glo airtime balance with phone number 0805XXXXXXX. Please, it is urgent. Thank you”. With this done, your request will be looked into and granted.
How to Transfer Airtime From MTN to Glo
If you are using MTN Sim and you want to make an airtime transfer from MTN to go all you need to do is download the TingTel app to make the transfer. Follow the outline steps below to see how it is done.
- First, download and install the application on your mobile device.
- Then, create an account, if you are a first time user.
- Provide the mobile number you want to transfer airtime from.
- When that is done, you will be asked to provide your mobile transfer PIN as your TingTel PIN while creating the account.
- If you haven’t logged in to the account after the above, log in and tap on the “Transfer Airtime” option displayed.
- Pick the amount you want to transfer and tap “Check Balance“ to view your total airtime balance, then click on “Next”.
- Input the Glo mobile number you want to make the transfer to and enter your PIN afterward.
- Tap on the “Transfer” button.
And check if it all went successfully.
How to Change your Glo Airtime Transfer PIN
If you no longer feel secure about your transfer pin, there is always an option and ways to make changes. You can change your pin to something you are very ok and comfortable with. Below are guides:
- First, turn on your mobile device.
- Then, open your call application.
- When that is done, dial the USSD code, *132*Old Pin* New Pin* New Pin#.
With so doing, your old pin will be changed.
What is the Code to Transfer Airtime on Glo?
The code to transfer airtime is *131#. In other words, you can transfer by dialing *131*Phone Number*Airtime Amount*PIN#.
Can I Transfer Airtime from Glo to Other Networks?
Well, the answer to the above is No. You can’t make a transfer from a Glo mobile line to another network outside Glo.
How can I Transfer Airtime to Another Person?
You can make a transfer by calling customer service, using the Glo Cafe app, or using the USSD code.
What is the Default Pin for Glo Airtime Transfer?
The default Pin for glo airtime transfer is set at 00000.
Who is Eligible for this Glo Service?
The service is available to only Glo users or customers.
What is GLO Transfer Limit
There is simply no limit to how much you can transfer. This simply means you can transfer as many times as you want and also you can transfer any amount that is in accordance with your credit balance.
Why can’t I Transfer Airtime on Glo?
- You do not have a sufficient airtime balance to transfer from.
- You are owing Glo money
- You’ve forgotten your transfer PIN
- You entered the wrong Recipient’s phone number (maybe it is not complete)
- You entered the wrong USSD code
- You entered the wrong PIN.
- You’ve hit your daily transfer limit.